If your teeth are breaking, cracking or decaying, you may require dental crowns. Thankfully, here at Alpha Health Clinic, we offer durable and aesthetic porcelain crowns. Dental crowns are used to entirely cover or 'cap' a tooth, covering the tooth to restore its size, shape and durability – as well as improving its appearance. If you were self-conscious about your smile before getting this treatment, then you will be pleasantly surprised by the results of getting dental crowns at Alpha Health Clinic.
Your Alpha Health Clinic dentist may recommend dental crowns to:
- Replace a large filling if there's insufficient tooth left to function effectively
- Protect weak teeth
- Cover a tooth that’s had root canal therapy
- Provide a solution to discoloured or unaesthetic teeth
- Restore a fractured tooth.
Alpha Health Clinic's dental crowns improve the strength and appearance of teeth. Attached to a dental bridge, a dental crown can also replace a missing tooth, restoring the look of your smile. Dental crowns are:
- Largely stain resistant
- Effective in increasing patient confidence
- Impactful in improving the strength and appearance of teeth.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation to discuss if dental crowns are right for you.